About This Listing
Enjoy green spaces, distinctive gardens and stunning landscapes
- The project is built on an area of 20 thousand square meters, with a construction area approximately 85 thousand square meters
- The project consists of 5 different blocks, with different residential units types, 3 housing blocks, containing 242 housing units, and the remaining two blocks contain 84 offices, in addition to 12 commercial units.
- 10 thousand meters are dedicated to landscapes and green spaces.
- The project overlooks, as well, several small forests.
- Sarıyer: It is considered one of the most distinguished neighborhoods in Istanbul. It contains residential and commercial towers with a modern design, where Sariyer is located on the European side of Istanbul and it expands over a wide area of 151 km2 and from Rumelifeneri Lighthouse till Rumelihisarı Rumeli Hisar Castle, which is one of the magnificent areas overlooking the Bosphorus and it is a major touristic center in Istanbul.
Most of its areas are green forest, the largest is (Belgrade Forest), bordered by the Black Sea from the north, the Bosphorus Strait from the west, and other regions (Sisli, Ayyub and Besiktas). Among the most important touristic places in Sariyer’s region are the Amorgan Park, Istinya Park and the well-known Istinya Park Mall. Istinye Port is a port dedicated for hunting, Belgrade Forest is one of the most popular places, where on its border there is the famous Ataturk Arboretum for selling flowers, trees and agricultural seeds. The district, Büyükdere, has a number of rest places in which you can take your tea during the sunset and places to sit at the Bosphorus.
Transportation: The metro station arrives at its ends in Haji Othman station, and from there you can use the minibus or other internal buses available in abundance to reach the entire neighborhoods.