About This Listing
Integrated project with its views, design and services
- The project was established on a 31000 m² land.
- The project consists of 747 housing units, 173 commercial units and 36 food stores spread over two buildings equipped with the best social, sports and cultural facilities.
- Modern design of the project with a wonderful sea view and interest in the presence of gardens and green spaces and the presence of water bodies and great interest in the presence of commercial centers and restaurants at a high level increased the beauty and importance of the project in addition to its location very close to the E-5 highway making it one of the most suitable projects for housing or investment.
- Beylikdüzü is one of the fastest-growing and developing areas on the European side of Istanbul. Its population is about 315 thousand people. It is bordered from the south by the Sea of Marmara, from the east by Avcilar, from the west by Buyukcekmece Province and from the north by Esenyurt, and has an area of 360 square kilometers.
- Beylikduzu with its wide streets, wide sidewalks, and green areas is the new organized face of modern urban planning in Istanbul.
- It is a very rich region concerning public transportation, in which the Metrobus is available during the 24 hours, for that reason you can reach Beylikduzu from the center of Istanbul anytime you want. In addition, public buses are available, some go directly from Beylikdüzü to Taksim via the E-5 motorway. Furthermore, the new port, which is still under construction, will be in its turn a flexible and easy way to access the region through maritime transport. It is expected the arrival of the subway line to Beylikdüzü during 2020-2023 according to the plan, for this reason, Beylikdüzü will be a reachable district with all parts of Istanbul than the metro.