About This Listing
Modern design project with leisure spaces and beautiful gardens
- The project was constructed on a land area of 7000 m 2.
- The project consists of 435 apartments and 23 commercial units distributed over one 25-storey building, designed in the shape of an letter L equipped with the best social, sports and service facilities.
- Designing the modern project and its interest in the entertainment field, such as parks and water bodies, in addition to the presence of commercial centers, restaurants and cafes, making it a destination for investors in the field of real estate and tourism.
- Esenyurt: It is located in the European side of Istanbul, Turkey. Bordered by Avcilar region and Kucukcekmece Lake from the east, and Büyükçekmece region from the west, while Beylikduzu and the E-5 motorway are from the south.
- The area of Esenyurt is 2,770 hectares. There are many shopping malls, along the way, where the most important and popular are: Marmara Park Mall, Torium Mall, Escole Mall and Akbati Mall.
Transportation: Public transportation from and to Esenyurt is available at all times. This means that transportation helps you reach to Tuyap Exhibition and Convention Center, public and private hospitals and to Istanbul center easily. On Esenyurt’s borders, there is the Metrobus, which is one of the fastest transportation routes in Istanbul, especially during traffic, as it has its own road on the E-5 highway.