About This Listing
Residential and commercial project in a vital area of Istanbul
- The project was established on a land area of 19000 m 2
The project consists of 2 blocks. The first block contains 277 offices, while the second block contains 168 serviced apartments in the middle of a
- shopping mall. It is a market containing all the supplies and brands.
- The distinguished project location near the city center and its wonderful and unique design, makes you feel that you are in the atmosphere of Istanbul markets.
- In addition to the luxury of construction, as well as, the presence of restaurants, cafes and amazing green areas views, surrounded by the project, made it one of the projects that attract investors in the tourism and real estate field.
- Esenyurt is located in the European section of Istanbul, Turkey, located on the eastern border of the Avcılar region, and on the east it overlooks the Kucukcekmece Lake, and on the west it is located the Büyükçekmece region. Beylikduzu and the E-5 motorway are located, and the Esenyurt area is 2.770 hectares. There are many shopping malls, malls and shops along the way. Among the most important of these malls: Marmara Park Mall, Torium Mall, Escole Mall and Akbati Mall.
Transportation: Public transportation to and from Esenyurt is available at all times. These means of transportation ensure that you can reach the Tuyap Exhibition and Convention Center, public and private hospitals and into the Istanbul center easily. It is also located on the borders of Esenyurt Metrobus, which is one of the fastest transportation routes in Istanbul, especially during traffic congestion, as it has its own road on the E-5 highway.
- In the section of the project, a shopping mall is a market containing all supplies and brands
- Payment method: Cash Only