About This Listing
Integrated project on the coast of the Sea of Marmara
- The project was constructed on a land area of 30,000 m 2.
- The project consists of 366 apartments distributed on 270 regular apartments, 56 distinctive apartments (penthouses), and 40 duplexes “within the buildings of the second floor”, within a magnificent view of the Marmara Sea and the surrounding garden.
- The area of commercial places, restaurants and shopping is 10,000 square meters.
- The project’s location near the sandy coast for swimming in the Sea of Marmara in addition to the stadiums, swimming pools, parks and entertainment halls included in the project makes it one of the best projects to attract tourists.
- Buyukcekmece is located on the European side of Istanbul, standing on the coast of the Sea of Marmara.
- The region is divided into parts that range from simple ordinary neighborhoods to luxurious neighborhoods.
- It includes luxury housing complexes, including the neighborhood (Akint 2000), which is separated by Mimar Sinan Bridge, and some of them contain the various architectural styles of villas.
- The region attracts the most sophisticated social classes in Istanbul, on its adjacent to the Sea of Marmara, and it contains the largest Buyukcekmece Lake in Istanbul, as well as to its enjoyment of natural green spaces. In addition, it provides basic services inside the region, making it a popular haven for summer vacation and comfort for the wealthy in Istanbul.
- Commercial activity in Buyukcekmece is growing steadily, driven by the increasing demand in it. It is an area teeming with summer visitors for tourism and summer vacation. It is also rich in restaurants, cafes and scenes overlooking the sea.
- It is mentioned that the two highways E-5 & E-80 are the lifeblood of Istanbul. They consist the connection between Buyukcekmece and the center of Istanbul, with expectations that the metro will reach them in the very near future.
- Payment method: 40% down payment, 18 months installments