About This Listing
A 40-storey tower is one of the tallest buildings in Istanbul
- The project was established on an area of 10,000 square meters.
- The building is designed as one 40-story tower and is one of the tallest buildings in Istanbul.
- The project contains 450 residential units, home and commercial offices distributed on floors as follows:
- The ground floor contains shops,
- The first 5 floors contain commercial and offices,
- For the remaining 35 floors, they contain residential apartments.
- Apartments in the project have a distinct sea view.
- Esenyurt: It is located on the European side of Istanbul, Turkey. Bordered by Avcilar region and Kucukcekmece Lake from the east, and Büyükçekmece region from the west, while Beylikduzu and the E-5 motorway are from the south.
- The area of Esenyurt is 2.770 hectares. There are many shopping malls, along the way, where the most important and popular are: Marmara Park Mall, Torium Mall, Escole Mall and Akbati Mall.
- Transportation: Public transportation from and to Esenyurt is available at all times. This means that transportation helps you reach to Tuyap Exhibition and Convention Center, public and private hospitals and to Istanbul center easily. On Esenyurt’s borders, there is the Metrobus, which is one of the fastest transportation routes in Istanbul, especially during traffic, as it has its own road on the E-5 highway.
- Payment method: 35% down payment, 40 months installments