About This Listing
The project has a direct view on pine tree forests, as well as it includes a kindergarten for children
- The project has built on an area of 30328 m2.
- It is composed of 8 buildings and maintaining 408 apartments and 25 commercial shops.
- The project presents many social facilities and services.
- Concerning the types of units, we have from 1+1 till 5+1.
- Cennet Koru is characterized by the presence of pine tree view, as well as, it presents a kindergarten for children.
- Küçükçekmece: is located on the European side of Istanbul. It is a huge area, where 23 km far from the city center of Istanbul from its west. It is on the European shore of the Sea of Marmara and behind Ataturk Airport.
- The population of the region is 600 thousand people in an area of 118 km2.
- The region is witnessing a great architectural development where residential complexes are being established due to the rising demand for housing in this region for several reasons. First, the most important reason is its proximity to the (previous) Ataturk International Airport and the third new Istanbul airport. Second, the view of Kucukcekmece Lake is also another indispensable reason.
- Don’t forget the planned projects, such as the New Istanbul Canal and the third Istanbul Bridge, which will be the most attractive, dynamic and lively projects close to the Küçükçekmece region.
- Transportation, in this region, is available and reachable to many other districts in Istanbul using 2 highways TEM and E5.
- Küçükçekmece is connected to the center of Istanbul via the Bakirkoy and Yeni Posna regions, in addition to the presence of many public bus lines.
- Payment method: 50% down payment, 12 months installments