About This Listing
The project contains green areas and sea views of the Sea of Marmara
- The project was constructed on a land area of 5,000 square meters.
- The project consists of 108 apartments distributed over two buildings equipped with the best social, sports and cultural facilities.
- The project contains a café, restaurant and shopping center.
- The location of the project near the Sea of Marmara and its richness in service facilities made it an important project for real estate investment.
- The project contains green areas and sea views of the Sea of Marmara
It is one of the important projects in the field of real estate and tourism investment in Turkey.
- It is located in the foothills of the Samanli Mountains in the northwestern side of the Republic of Turkey, along the eastern shore of the Sea of Marmara, and away from Istanbul about 175 km, which is equivalent to about two and a half hours by car, or seventy minutes by express ferry.
- Yalawa city is considered the central district of Yalova province. The city is distinguished by its baths, considered as a worldwide center for healing diseases, where the most famous are: Termal District Baths, such as Lead Bath, Massrus Bath, Mother Bath, and Armutlu Baths.
- In Yalova, there is everything that makes the tourist famous for calm and psychological comfort, so there are a lot of hot water springs, and breathtaking landscapes.
- There are also many paths for hiking, where you can ride bikes. In addition, it contains many green forests, which makes it with a healthy atmosphere, and its extension on the coast of the Sea of Marmara gave it great tourist and important place.
- The lively project area makes you among the malls, restaurants and cafes
- Payment method: 50% down payment, 12 months installments