About This Listing
With the most beautiful views and integrated facilities and services
- The project consists of 5 buildings, three of which are 17 floors, and another building consisting of 14 floors. The last building is composed of 23 floors.
- Buildings overlook the gardens and green areas corresponding to the project and Kucukcekmece Lake.
- The project is distinguished by the presence of a balcony for all apartments to enjoy the magnificent green view.
- The project is an excellent opportunity to invest and benefit from an increase in the price of up to 30% after the opening of the new Istanbul Canal.
- The presence of the nearby metro station on the project, which links the project directly to Ataturk Airport and the new airport, which will make it the ideal choice for renters in the region.
- Available apartments: 1+4 ,1+1,3+1,2+1.
- Kucukcekmece region is located on the European side of Istanbul. It is a huge area, where 23 km far from the city center of Istanbul from its west. It is on the European shore of the Sea of Marmara and behind Ataturk Airport.
- The population of the region is 600 thousand people in an area of 118 km2.
- The region is witnessing a great architectural development where residential complexes are being established due to the rising demand for housing in this region for several reasons. First, the most important reason is its proximity to the (previous) Ataturk International Airport and the third new Istanbul airport. Second, the view of Kucukcekmece Lake is also another indispensable reason.
- Don’t forget the planned projects, such as the New Istanbul Canal and the third Istanbul Bridge, in which they will be the most attractive, dynamic and lively projects close to Kucukcekmece region.
- Transportation, in this region, is available and reachable to many other districts in Istanbul using 2 highways TEM and E5.
- Kucukcekmece is connected to the center of Istanbul via Bakirkoy and Yeni Posna regions, in addition to the presence of many public bus lines.