About This Listing
The project is characterized by the presence of green areas with a wonderful sea view on Bosphorus and Black sea, as well as panoramic view on the city
- The project is one of the most beautiful projects presented on the Asian side of Istanbul, surrounded by green areas and has a wonderful sea view on the Bosphorus and Black sea, with panoramic view on the city.
- The project is composed of 2 buildings with 30 stories, on a land area of 20000 m2. The project maintains 240 residential units with different types of apartments from 1+1 till 3+1.
- Acar Blu Residence is considered as one of the most luxurious projects presented on the Asian side, where services and social facilities are in a high quality. There are many facilities, such as indoor and outdoor pools, kid’s play area, water pools and many other facilities that increase the beauty of the project. In addition, it maintains vast terraces and balconies with a huge and attractive views.
- Beykoz: It is located on the Asian side of Istanbul, and it overlooks, from its northern part, the Black Sea and the Bosphorus, and it enjoys a wonderful nature as it contains a lot of forests.
- As well as, it has the second-largest forest in Istanbul (Beyköz Forest) and contains many rivers, streams and small lakes, which made it a destination for tourists, and for the Turks and residents of Istanbul, to take a walk and get away from the city noise and enjoy its healthy atmosphere.
- The area is dominated by the presence of popular buildings with a number of large and sophisticated residential complexes, in addition to the presence of luxurious villas inhabited by famous Turkish artists and athletes.
- In the region, there are many natural and archaeological places that tourists, from all over the world, visit, including Kujuksu Palace, which is an old traditional hunting lodge, Anatolian Fortress (Anatolia Hisari), and the famous Khedive Palace.
- Several roads can reach this area, including the Bosphorus road coming from Usküdar, and the roads that connect you to the coast down to the Sultan Mehmed Al Fateh Bridge, and there is sea transportation coming from the Eminonu and you can also use the small boats scattered in it frequently.
- Payment method: Cash Only