About This Listing
Villas project with wonderful views and beautiful green spaces
- • The project was constructed on a land area of 9,000 square meters.
• The project consists of 20 duplex villas with a design (2 + 7)
• The project’s location in one of the fastest-growing areas in Istanbul with prosperity and urban development and its proximity to express transport lines and on the Sea of Marmara made it one of the most important investment projects.
• The villas are surrounded by greenery and beautiful gardens. The villas also include outdoor swimming pools and private gardens.
- Beylikdüzü is one of the fastest-growing and developing areas on the European side of Istanbul. Its population is about 315 thousand people. It is bordered from the south by the Sea of Marmara, from the east by Avcilar, from the west by Buyukcekmece Province and from the north by Esenyurt, and has an area of 360 square kilometers.
- Beylikduzu with its wide streets, wide sidewalks, and green areas is the new organized face of modern urban planning in Istanbul.
- It is a very rich region concerning public transportation, in which the Metrobus is available during the 24 hours, for that reason you can reach Beylikduzu from the center of Istanbul anytime you want. In addition, public buses are available, some go directly from Beylikdüzü to Taksim via the E-5 motorway. Furthermore, the new port, which is still under construction, will be in its turn a flexible and easy way to access the region through maritime transport. It is expected the arrival of the subway line to Beylikdüzü during 2020-2023 according to the plan, for this reason, Beylikdüzü will be a reachable district with all parts of Istanbul than the metro.
- Payment method: 50% down payment, 24 months installments