About This Listing
The pleasure of staying in the Asian side of Istanbul
- The project was established on a land area of 7000 m2, in an important region of Asian Istanbul, near from Sabiha Gokcen International Airport and from the marine area.
- The project fulfilled all the required building regulations, security and safety factors, and all homes were isolated from heat and sound on both walls and floors.
- The project is composed of 3 blocks with a 15 floors height, equipped with best services and utilities.
- It constitutes of 180 apartments with different sizes that enjoy wonderful views of the sea, green areas and the Princesses Islands, in addition to their views of the sea marina.
- Furthermore, there is the presence of gardens that surround the project’s buildings, external swimming pools, and due to its strategic location, the project has a wonderful overview and an excellent services, as well as it is near from the airport and the marina. You are facing a distinguished choice for real estate and tourism investment in Istanbul.
- Pendik is located on the Asian side, east of Istanbul, and it is considered one of the most important areas in the Asian side of the city. It is adjacent to each of Sultanbeyli, Ataşehir, Çekmeköy and Chili. These regions are located on the Sea of Marmara with an area of 278 km2, and a population of up to 681,736 people, and being a wonderful marine area with a picturesque nature. As well as, it attracts many social classes, and includes huge residential and commercial investment complexes with distinctive designs and unique views of the Marmara Sea.
- Pendik area includes a large number of historical and archaeological regions, where these historical monuments give great importance to the region, as it tells stories and history of the Ottoman Empire, and there are also Greek monuments in the region, as well as, it contains many educational and cultural centers such as Pendik University and many tourists areas.
- One of the most important facilities in it, is the Formula 1 racing track, Istanbul Park and Sabiha Gokcen International Airport, which gave it a great importance. In addition, to the presence of express ships to transport passengers.
- Means of transportation:
There are many means of transport in Pendik, including a train that goes to Pendik area through Haydarpasa Train Station station, and there is also the Marmaray metro, which was recently introduced to connect the European regions of Istanbul with Asia, in addition to public transport buses that arrive from Yenikapi station and minibuses (mini bus which is widely spread within its neighborhoods).