About This Listing
A project with wonderful sea views
- The project was established on an area of 60,000 m 2.
- The project consists of 3 buildings with modern designs, with a height of 12 floors.
- The project contains 495 apartments and 34 commercial offices in addition to 10 stores.
- Starting from the first floor, the view will be free with spacious terraces that distinguish the apartments.
- Beylikdüzü is one of the fastest-growing and developing areas on the European side of Istanbul. Its population is about 315 thousand people. It is bordered from the south by the Sea of Marmara, from the east by Avcilar, from the west by Buyukcekmece Province and from the north by Esenyurt, and has an area of 360 square kilometers.
- Beylikduzu with its wide streets, wide sidewalks, and green areas is the new organized face of modern urban planning in Istanbul.
- It is a very rich region concerning public transportation, in which the Metrobus is available during the 24 hours, for that reason you can reach Beylikduzu from the center of Istanbul anytime you want. In addition, public buses are available, some go directly from Beylikdüzü to Taksim via the E-5 motorway. Furthermore, the new port, which is still under construction, will be in its turn a flexible and easy way to access the region through maritime transport. It is expected the arrival of the subway line to Beylikdüzü during 2020-2023 according to the plan, for this reason, Beylikdüzü will be a reachable district with all parts of Istanbul than the metro.
Leave feedback about this