About This Listing
Integrated project with facilities and services of high specifications and wonderful sea views
- The project is composed of 688 residential units distributed on 16 residential buildings, with medium heights, and maintaining many types of residential units, starting from 1+1 till 4+1.
- The project presents many commercial units prepared to be cafes, restaurants and shopping centers as well.
- The project is characterized by a direct Sea view on Marmara Sea, and it is symbolized by its location near Büyükçekmece Lake. In addition, the project is surrounded by vast green areas, available indoor and outdoor the project, as well as, it is characterized by its charming view.
- Buyukcekmece is located on the European side of Istanbul, standing on the coast of the Sea of Marmara.
- The region is divided into parts that range from simple ordinary neighborhoods to luxurious neighborhoods.
- It includes luxury housing complexes, including the neighborhood (Akint 2000), which is separated by Mimar Sinan Bridge, and some of them contain the various architectural styles of villas.
- The region attracts the most sophisticated social classes in Istanbul, on its adjacent to the Sea of Marmara, and it contains the largest Buyukcekmece Lake in Istanbul, as well as to its enjoyment of natural green spaces. In addition, it provides basic services inside the region, making it a popular haven for summer vacation and comfort for the wealthy Istanbul.
- Commercial activity in Buyukcekmece is growing steadily, driven by the increasing demand in it. It is an area teeming with summer visitors for tourism and summer vacation. It is also rich in restaurants, cafes and scenes overlooking the sea.
- It is mentioned that the two highways E-5 & E-80 are the lifeblood of Istanbul. They consist the connection between Buyukcekmece and the center of Istanbul, with expectations that the metro will reach them in the very near future.