About This Listing
The tallest towers in Elbasen Express have investment and tourism value
- The project is one of the most important projects, in which its design is made for two reasons, for investments and for living.
- It is made of 2 towers, one of them is the Winda Vista hotel, which is a commercial Chinese landmark, and one of the most important East Asian hotels group, as well as touristic resorts, the other tower is for residence.
- The project design is made by the international French architect, Philippe, and the project is considered as the highest tower in Basin Express, with a high of 150 m. Moreover, the project won design awards in 2015.
- The project is oriented on the south and southwest, due to the orientation idea of the design project. It is a very important point, because these orientations are the best direction in Turkey, as well as it always benefits from the sun’s rays and from its vitamins.
- Each tower contains 35 floors, each floor maintains 9 residence units.
- The Basın Express Road related to Bagcilar district is the vital area prominent on the European side of Istanbul, especially in terms of real estate investment, which is witnessing rapid growth and development. Where in the near future, this region will become the most attractive region in the European side.
- The investment value of this region is an investment return on the value of the rental property (6 – 8) %.
- After the completion of the subway at the end of 2019, the rate of prices increases by 30%.
- The beginning build of a new Istanbul canal will increase prices from (23 – 80) % in 2023, according to economists’ view.