About This Listing
Suitable for families and investors
- The project was built on an area of 75100 m2, where 30% of the land area is specified for outdoor facilities and open spaces.
- The project is composed of 1672 residential units and 38 commercials shops, with different heights (16 – 29 – 34 stories) equipped with the best social facilities and culture.
- The project is composed of 14 blocks with 51 different types of residential units from 1+1 to 4+1.
- Avrupa Konutlari Yamanevler is composed of 3 phases. The first one, maintains 545 residential units distributed on 5 blocks, this phase is ready to move in. While the second phase presents 950 residential units, distributed on 8 blocks. This phase is still under construction. For the last phase, it may be a hotel or offices or apartments.
- The project is close to the financial center, located in Atashehir, which aims to develop and increase foreign transactions and investments in addition to increasing global Gross domestic product (GDP), which is approximately 4.9 km away from the project, which gives a great investment value.
- The modern design of the project, with the importance of green areas and the presence of water pools, has increased the beauty of the project and also, it shows that the project is presented in a rich area and surrounded by international companies with high commercial activities that suit investors.
- Umraniye: One of the municipalities of Istanbul on the Asian side, it belonged to Usküdar before it became a municipality in 1987 AD.
- Umraniye region is bordered by Şilefrom the north, Kartal from the south, Kadikoy and Usküdar from the west and Beykoz from the northwest.
- It is one of the largest working-class neighborhoods where factories and companies have been famous for the manufacture of clothing and wood products. It is also characterized by glittering buildings and was chosen by the International Institute for Islamic Thought and Civilization to be the cleanest neighborhood in Istanbul.
- There are many shopping complexes, markets and shops, in addition to many international and Turkish companies. There are also a number of schools, cultural centers, playgrounds and sports centers, the most important of which is the Khaldoun Allagash International Hall.
- The region is characterized by the presence of natural landscapes and civilized buildings, as it combines nature and development, and because it is connected to Uskudar, so you can see the Bosphorus and the European side.
- In addition, seven municipalities are affiliated to Umraniye (Umraniye – Cekmekoy – Sari Ghazi – Yeni Dogan – Tashdalen – Alam Dar – Omarli).
- The metro line connects the urban neighborhoods with the rest of Istanbul, and there are many minibusses.
- The project is close to the Financial Center
- Payment method: 30% down payment, 36 months installments